Five expire in 2010:
- University of Ottawa (CUPE 2626) (source)
- Ryerson University (CUPE 3904 unit 3) (source)
- Brock University (CUPE 4207) (source)
- University of Windsor (CUPE 4580) (source)
- McMaster University (CUPE 3906 unit 2 representing contract faculty)
(Note, CUPE 3906 unit 1, representing TAs, has a contract expiring in 2009.)
- University of Toronto (CUPE 3902 unit 1), strike vote pending (source)
- York University (CUPE 3903), currently on strike (source)
- Trent University (CUPE 3908 unit 2), currently in bargaining (source)
- Concerning Trent, a commenter wrote: "Unit 2 at Trent is student academic workers (so, undergrad markers, for the most part). Unit 1, which is contract faculty, already has a contract set to expire in 2010."
- University of Guelph (CUPE 3913) (source)
- Lakehead University (CUPE 3905): (can't find a copy of the agreement)
- Carleton University (CUPE 4600): Contract expired, status of bargaining unclear.